Festival dates: august 1-3, 2019
camping dates: july 30-august 4, 2019
Campers arriving on Tuesday will be guided directly to their sites. Those arriving on Wednesday will need to park and check-in at the Welcome Center for directions to their campsite. All campers should plan to be on site by Wednesday evening. CLICK HERE for the SoulFest Campground Map! Up to 12 people per campsite.
Premium Site with electric/water/sewer $405
Premium Site with 50 amp electric/water $375
Premium Site with 30 amp electric/water $365
Standard (Basic) Site $275
SoulFest Campside $170*
SoulFest Mountainside $150*
2-night Mountainside site (Friday/Saturday) $90
Cabin (includes 9% tax) $605
All campsite reservations are made through Gunstock Mountain Resort. Book your campsite online through the link above, or call Gunstock Mountain Resort at (603) 293-4341. CLICK HERE for Gunstock’s campground policies.
For reservations cancelled prior to June 1st, 50% of the total site fee is refundable.
No refunds will be made for cancellations after June 1st.
Appropriate for tent camping or for trailers that do not require hook-up. Site size is approximately 30x30ft, majority of sites located within the gates of campground.
• Does not include a fire ring or picnic table. No open flame is allowed on site. Propane or charcoal cooking grills are permitted.
• Onsite parking is probable but not guaranteed due to changing weather and ground conditions.
• Site bases range from blacktop to grass to gravel with varying shade cover. These sites are appropriate for either tent camping or for trailers that do not require hook-up.
• No public water spigot in this section. Nearest water spigots are located at surrounding sections or at the bath houses/bathrooms.
Appropriate for tent camping only, no wheeled equipment permitted on these sites. Approximate size 30x30ft, well suited for groups as well as individuals. Spots are located on SoulFest Venue side of property - location of these sites will be made days prior to the festival based on venue setup and ground conditions, there is no guarantee that you will be in a specific location when reserving these sites.
• Sites are located on level portions of ski trails - some hiking may be required. Majority of sites are grassy.
• No onsite parking available; however, convenient equipment unload/load areas will be available.
• Sites do not have fire rings and picnic tables - no open flames permitted on sites; propane or charcoal cooking grills are permitted.
• No public water spigot in this section. Nearest water spigots are located at the bath houses, 1/4 mi. walk away. Port-o-potties are placed near these sites.